Turkey in Numbers:
- 782,562 square kilometers Turkey area.
- 73,695,904 Turkey population.
- 81 states number of Turkey.
- 15-14 million people, number of Istanbul population, Turkey's largest city in terms of population.
- 38000 km square meters Konya area, Turkey's largest city in terms of area.
- 8 countries set Turkey overland boundaries: Syria, Iraq, Iran, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Bulgaria, and Greece.
- 4 seas surrounding Turkey: Black Sea, the Mediterranean, the Aegean Sea, and the Sea of Marmara.