Sold
  • Cash
  • Installment

tam-080

Luxury Apartments for Sale in Istanbul with Low Prices

  • Apartments
Istanbul, Esenyurt

Apartments for sale in Istanbul in residential compound located in Esenyurt, a modern urban area that its popularity has ‎increased dramatically over the past few years, due to its excellent location and modern ‎infrastructure, and proximity to the Ataturk International Airport, public transportation, shopping ‎centers and large malls, Turkish and Arab schools - Esenyurt considered as a home to the University ‎of Istanbul, where also many hospitals, medical centers, and magnificent coastal resorts are ‎available.‎

The project constructed on 10.200 m2 land, is comprised of 2 blocks in residence standards with 363 apartments and 40 shops.

Only 30% of the existing land is used for building area and the remaining of 70% is used for green fields and social facilities for happy and active life.

There are 1+1, 2+1 and 3+1 apartment types, to offer more choices to the clients.

Metro station which is under development in this area will be 3 minutes walking distance from the project.

Under construction properties for sale in Turkey with delivery date March 2017 Payment plan available up to 6 month with 50% down payment

Swimming pool
Car Parking
Security 24/7
Security camera
Tennis Court
Basketball court
Elevator
Garden
Type Bedroom Livingroom Area (M2) Price ()
Apartment 1 1 70 55'000
Apartment 2 1 90 75'500
Apartment 2 1 110 92'750
Apartment 3 1 140 110'500

Contact us for more information

loading...

Tamalok your best real estate partner in Turkey.

Real estate offers for residence or investment in Residential Compounds.

Our offers include apartments, villas, offices, and commercial shops for sale in Istanbul, Bursa, Yalova, Trabzon, and Antalya,

Under construction projects or ready Complexes with full services; flexible installments and payment plans.

We will Turn your process to buy an apartment in Turkey to a wonderful experience that is safe, efficient, and enjoyable.

Apartments for sale in Turkey in Istanbul, Bursa, Antalya, Trabzon, and Yalova. Hot Real estate offers in ready or under construction projects, for sale by credit or cash