Sold
  • Cash
  • Installment

tam-081

Apartments for Sale in Istanbul with Competitive Prices

  • Apartments
  • Comercials
Istanbul, Esenyurt

Sold out

Apartments for sale in a Residential compound located in Esenyurt,

a modern urban area that its popularity has ‎increased dramatically over the past few years, due to its excellent location and modern ‎infrastructure, and proximity to the Ataturk International Airport, public transport, shopping ‎centers and large malls, Turkish and Arab schools - Esenyurt considered home to the University ‎of Istanbul, where also, many hospitals, medical centers, and magnificent coastal resorts are ‎available.‎

The project instructed on 11,26la3 m2 and has 3 blocks in residence standards with 465 apartments and 29shops.

Only 30% of the existing land is used for building area and the remaining of 70% is used for green field and social facility for happy and active life such as:

  • Swimming pool.
  • Gardens
  • Parking areas
  • Security and surveillance cameras
  • Restaurant
  • Coffee
  • Bus station opposite the project
  • Basketball yard
  • Tennis Yard
  • Walking trails
  • Fitness Center
  • Sauna
  • Turkish Bath

There are 1+1, 2+1 and 3+1 apartments types, to offer more choices to the clients.

Payment Plan available, Down payment 40% and the rest by installments up to 24 months.

Swimming pool
Car Parking
Security 24/7
Security camera
Tennis Court
Basketball court
Children Play Ground
Fitness Center
Sauna
Turkish Bath
Elevator
Garden

Contact us for more information

loading...

Tamalok your best real estate partner in Turkey.

Real estate offers for residence or investment in Residential Compounds.

Our offers include apartments, villas, offices, and commercial shops for sale in Istanbul, Bursa, Yalova, Trabzon, and Antalya,

Under construction projects or ready Complexes with full services; flexible installments and payment plans.

We will Turn your process to buy an apartment in Turkey to a wonderful experience that is safe, efficient, and enjoyable.

Apartments for sale in Turkey in Istanbul, Bursa, Antalya, Trabzon, and Yalova. Hot Real estate offers in ready or under construction projects, for sale by credit or cash